Sale Sold out
Regular price $19.99 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
- The First Australian Made Soju.
- No Added Sugars and Sweeteners.
- Grapes from Barossa Valley, South Australia.
- 3x Distilled, Charcoal filtration.
- Super Smooth.
- 17.5% Alc/Vol (Net 350ml)
Like the word “Gyopo", which refers to a mix of two cultures, our premium soju is a combination of the iconic fresh and crispness of Korean soju, and the natural and exciting flavour profile that comes from Australian white grapes.
"HOW TO DRINK" RECOMMENDATIONS
The most popular way to drink soju is in shot glasses, accompanied with your favourite food and people.
- Straight up
Appreciate the flavour and smoothness of Gyopo Soju in a full glass, chilled or on the rocks.
Get creative and try Gyopo Soju mixed with soft drinks, fruit juice, or beer.